|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- Detroit '67: Black lawyer felt obligation to do more than stay home - Detroit Free Press
- Lawyers Say Death Row Inmate's String of Awful Attorneys Should Halt Thursday Execution - San Antonio Current
- Uttar Pradesh RERA website to be launched today - Economic Times
- Don't cut off redemption for TaiChin Preyor - TribTalk
- Set for execution, death row inmate alleges legal fraud in hopes of a stay - Texas Tribune
- First Charles Walker Real Estate scholarships awarded to Pittman Phillips, Forrest Timmons - Oxford Eagle
- Steps associations should take to adapt to new estoppels law - TCPalm
- The Unauthorized Practice of Law: a Cautionary Tale for Real Estate Agents - HuffPost
- Vault 100 Survey Ranks Winstead PC Among 20 Best Law Firms to Work For in Real Estate Law - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Global law firm gains foothold in Uptown with Park District deal - Dallas Business Journal