|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Donovan appointed Macomb County public administrator - The Macomb Daily
- A Look at the 2017 Foreclosure Market and the Future in 2018 - PR Newswire (press release)
- Who's renting new luxury apartments in West Palm Beach? Millennials - MyPalmBeachPost
- Haute Residence Welcomes Jim Morlock to its Prestigious Real Estate Network - PR Web (press release)
- How does a board member legally act in the best interest of homeowners? - TCPalm
- 2017 Forty Attorneys Under 40 Presentation - Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- Real Estate Attorney Oscar Rivera Traces Career Roots to Shredding Carbon Paper - Law.com
- Chance to make a mark draws Neal to real estate law - Wisconsin Law Journal
- Real estate law scholar speaks on real property and foreclosure - UH System Current News
- Law firms shifting to smaller and more flexible real estate, JLL and CBRE find - Columbus Business First