|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- Quarles & Brady LLP Announces - Madison.com
- Can the board increase the number of directors? - Naples Daily News
- Holland & Knight Real Estate Attorney Lives for the Deal - Daily Business Review (registration)
- The Real Estate Law Review - Chambers Global Practice Guide - JD Supra (press release)
- Halbach v. Normandy Real Estate Partners: Cracks in Law of Sidewalks - The National Law Review
- Top 9 commercial real estate law firms in the Valley - AZ Big Media
- Attorney Sonia Bain finding rich rewards in practice of real estate law - Real Estate Weekly
- Allen Matkins Ranked in Top Tier of California Real Estate Law Firms by Chambers USA for 16 - Business Wire (press release)
- Tanzania: Real Estate Law Coming, Says Minister - AllAfrica.com
- Real Estate Companies Waiting For Clarity On GST, New Law: Survey - NDTV