|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- NEW: Delray legal eagle joins Boca firm known for HOA, condo law - Palm Beach Post
- John R. Fitzpatrick Jr., longest continuously-serving US servicemember in Korean War, dies at 93 - Stars and Stripes
- St. Louis Real Estate Attorney Marc Jacob with Home Sweet Legal Says Case-Shiller Index Indicates Strong Home ... - PR Urgent (press release)
- Award winning law firm gives back to the community - YorkRegion.com
- The LaMaster Law Firm Expands To New State - Law Firm Newswire (press release)
- Law Enforcement Experts Say Paul Manafort's NYC Real Estate Deals Resemble Money Laundering - Gothamist
- Real estate law in pipeline, says association chairman - Eleven Myanmar
- Cutting-Edge Careers Attract New Law Grads - U.S. News & World Report
- 2017 Ultimate Attorneys: Matthew McAfee, Real Estate Law - Jacksonville Business Journal
- Updates in Pennsylvania Real Estate Law - The Legal Intelligencer