|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- Richard DeBoest: It is legal for our HOA board to hold meetings that ... - Naples Daily News
- Tanzania: Real Estate Law Coming, Says Minister - AllAfrica.com
- Real estate cos waiting for clarity on GST, new law: Study - Firstpost
- McGlinchey Stafford Member Manuel Farach Elected a Fellow of American College of Real Estate Lawyers - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- National law firm adds new partner - Business Observer
- Firm adds family law practice - Pacific Business News (Honolulu)
- The John Marshall Law School Presents Intellectual Property and Real Estate Law Ethics Programs - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- UP to review real estate regulations, Yogi assures Naidu - Times of India
- India's real estate law faces resistance - The National
- Implement real estate law in letter and spirit, says Naidu - Times of India