|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- Hawaii House Prices are Among Some of the Highest in the US - Digital Journal
- Leadership Hoover group names first class - Hoover Sun
- Flooded Houston-area homeowners might have been spared ruin — but only if they read the fine print - Dallas News (blog)
- CMS raids HSF for Paris real estate team - The Lawyer (registration)
- Law firm will move from downtown Kalamazoo to new offices in Portage - MLive.com
- UC Clermont Professor Publishes Ohio Real Estate Book - University of Cincinnati
- Real estate briefs from The Oklahoman for Sept. 16, 2017 - NewsOK.com
- Law firms rank among 'best of the best' in real estate - grbj.com
- 2017 Leading Real Estate Law Firms - Commercial Property Executive
- The Balancing Act of Real Estate Joint Ventures [PODCAST] - The National Law Review