|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Black Rock's Offner Lands at Weber Shandwick - O'Dwyer's PR News
- Local attorneys recognized - The Sparta Independent
- Who may be liable for injuries occurring on HOA property? - TCPalm
- Law treats manufactured homes differently | Local | Eugene, Oregon - The Register-Guard
- National Distinctions for Connecticut Attorneys - Law.com
- Bernd Allen is recognized by Continental Who's Who - PR Newswire (press release)
- Florida Attorney, Developer Charged in Connecticut With Immigrant Investor Fraud - Law.com
- Ginsberg Jacobs adds four attorneys to its real estate law group - REjournals.com
- High Swartz Welcomes New Real Estate Law Attorney - Benzinga
- Shapiro Took Nonlinear Path to Real Estate Law Career - Law.com