|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- How can we get master association to repair community roads? - TCPalm
- Bharti Realty to invest Rs 3,500 cr on 2 projects in Delhi-NCR ... - Moneycontrol.com
- TierOne CEO's 11-Year, $3M Sentence Confirmed By 8th Circ. - Law360
- Community Calendar - Law.com
- Corporate Counsel Awards: Outstanding In-house Law Department finalists - Charlotte Business Journal
- Real estate Q&A: It's legal for your neighbor to point camera at your front door - Norwalk Reflector
- Gibson Dunn Guides MGM Growth Bid To Buy VICI Properties - Law360
- Is association locked into long-term cable contract or is there an out? - TCPalm
- Austin legal team adds real estate heavy hitters - MyStatesman.com
- Real Estate Q&A: When It Comes to Condo Boards, Apathy Can Be Expensive - RisMedia.com (press release)