|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Alert: Part of the Ranch Soon to Open to the Public - Surfer
- One of N. Va.'s most prolific real estate attorneys is jumping firms - Washington Business Journal
- Real estate Q&A: Can condo board bar me from using attic? - Post-Bulletin
- 4th Annual Clink Spring Toast is smashing success - REjournals.com
- Qatar's new real estate law to boost property market - The Peninsula Qatar
- California agent launches first of its kind — an institute for divorce-related real estate matters - Inman.com
- Real estate law trends to watch this year - AZ Big Media
- No change in real estate law, Puri tells builders - Times of India
- Cayman Islands: The Real Estate Law Review 7th Ed.: Cayman Islands - Mondaq News Alerts
- Continuing Education Closes Real Estate Deals - businessjournaldaily.com