IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 17TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO. XXX
TGI FRIDAY’S INC.,
C O M P L A I N T
THE PLAINTIFF, ANTHONY BROWN, sues the Defendant, TGI FRIDAY’S., and alleges:
- This is an action for damages in excess of $15,000.00, exclusive of interest, costs and attorney’s fees.
- On or about XX. 20__, Defendant was the owner and operator of premises located at the XX Mall, Broward County, Florida, which premises were used as a restaurant.
- At that time and place, Plaintiff went on to Defendant’s premises to eat when she slipped and fell on water or some other substance on the restaurant floor.
- The water or liquid on the floor constituted a dangerous condition which was either created by the Defendant, known to the Defendant, or should have been known by the Defendant, and the Defendant should have corrected the condition or warned of its existence.
- As a result of the negligence of the Defendant, the Plaintiff was injured in and about her body and extremities, suffered pain therefrom, incurred medical expense in the treatment of her injuries, and suffered physical handicap, and/or aggravation of a previously existing condition. As Plaintiff’s injuries are permanent and continuing in nature, Plaintiff will continue to suffer losses and impairment in the future.
WHEREFORE Plaintiff demands judgment for compensatory damages against the Defendant and further demands a trial by jury of all issues so triable.
LAW OFFICE OF ALAN D. SACKRIN
Attorney for Plaintiff
2100 East Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
ALAN D. SACKRIN
Do You Have a Question?
Call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.
The pleading above is a sample document related to a specific set of facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon for any personal injury matter. This document is being provided for illustrative purposes only. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.
To Learn About Alan’s Qualifications as a Personal Injury Lawyer, See His About Me Page.