|Business Law News|
Business and Corporate Law
Contrary to popular belief, the terms “corporate law” and “business law” are not interchangeable. Instead, corporate law is just one division of the broader companies/ business law, which governs the actions of the various types of business associations (e.g. corporations, partnerships, professional associations, etc.).
The law of companies/ businesses varies from state to state, perhaps more so than other bodies of law. For example, some forms of business associations (e.g. limited liability companies, etc.) are not recognized in all states. Because Florida is home to so many retirees, the practice of companies/ business law is not as common here as it is elsewhere, such as in Delaware. Nonetheless, those who own or are employed in, businesses/ corporations – including sole proprietorships (e.g. where a company is owned/ operated by one person, and there is no legal distinction between that person and his company) – should keep abreast of the changes in the law to ensure their economic viability.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Business Attorney, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Business Law News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- More Texas law firms boosting pay for attorneys - Chron.com
- Menter law firm to merge with Barclay Damon - WatertownDailyTimes.com
- USC Law Launches Online Certificates in Health Care Compliance and Financial Compliance - Virginian-Pilot
- Foreign, female and business focused - Vantage Asia
- Business Notes for the week of July 23 - Virginian-Pilot
- Will Kavanaugh Curb Sloppy White House Deregulation? - New York Times
- Trump's Supreme Court Pick Kavanaugh Has Pro-Business Record - Bloomberg BNA
- Port Authority interviews business law firm - The Western News
- Duffy & Sweeney Announces Addition of Phillips to Business Law Team - GoLocalProv
- How Blockchain Will Transform Business And The Law - Forbes