|Business Law News|
Business and Corporate Law
Contrary to popular belief, the terms “corporate law” and “business law” are not interchangeable. Instead, corporate law is just one division of the broader companies/ business law, which governs the actions of the various types of business associations (e.g. corporations, partnerships, professional associations, etc.).
The law of companies/ businesses varies from state to state, perhaps more so than other bodies of law. For example, some forms of business associations (e.g. limited liability companies, etc.) are not recognized in all states. Because Florida is home to so many retirees, the practice of companies/ business law is not as common here as it is elsewhere, such as in Delaware. Nonetheless, those who own or are employed in, businesses/ corporations – including sole proprietorships (e.g. where a company is owned/ operated by one person, and there is no legal distinction between that person and his company) – should keep abreast of the changes in the law to ensure their economic viability.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Business Attorney, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Business Law News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Diane Desierto appointed associate professor of human rights law and global affairs - ND Newswire
- New brand, new era - Vantage Asia
- New center at Fletcher hosts conference on cybersecurity - Tufts Daily
- Johnson inspires students to engage in conversation, consider law school during Constitution Day program at MSU - Mississippi State Newsroom
- Best Law Firm of the Year and Attorney of the Year Award Finalists - Law.com
- DIFC And University Of Paris II Launch Joint Business And Law Degree - Exchange News Direct
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans People in Business for Sept. 16, 2018 - The Advocate
- Young Conaway Lawyer Set to Speak on Business Law Panel - Law.com
- Legal Specialist - Real Estate / Business Law - Built In Chicago
- International Business Law at Helsinki is the field of the future - Study International News