IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE
17TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND
FOR BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO: CACE 06-00xxxx (xx)
PLAINTIFF’S REQUEST FOR COPIES
The Plaintiff, S.A., through the undersigned attorney, requests Defendant, C.W., to provide legible copies of the documents produced to them in response to the Notice of Production from Non-Party and Subpoena Duces Tecum directed to the following:
1. R/C CT Corporation, as Registered Agent for PhyAmerica Physician Services
2. R/C OMI of West Boca
3. R/C North Broward Radiologists
4. R/C Coral Springs Medical Center Medical Records Dept.
5. R/C Coral Springs Radiology Dept.
6. R/C Medical Center Accounting Dept.
7. R/C XXXX Chiropractic Clinic (B.G., D.C.)
8. R/C Ocean Harbor Insurance
9. R/C Dr. S.B., M.D.
10. R/C Coral Springs Fire Rescue
11. R/C Northwest Broward Orthopaedic Associates, P.A. (Dr. M.K.)
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
IT IS HEREBY CERTIFIED that on this ____ day of [month, year], a true and correct copy of the foregoing was mailed to: Douglas L. Roberts, Esq., Julie A. Taylor & Associates, 110 East Broward Blvd., Suite 1860, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. [954.627.9499 (F)]
LAW OFFICE OF ALAN D. SACKRIN
Attorney for Plaintiff(s)
2100 East Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Telephone: (954) 455-0800
Facsimile: (954) 455-9649
ALAN D. SACKRIN
Florida Bar No. 349070
The above pleading is a sample of Alan Sackrin's 30-plus years of litigation experience. To learn more about Alan Sackrin, click on this link: South Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
Do You Have a Question?
Call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.
The pleading above is a sample document related to a specific set of facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon for any personal injury matter.
We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.