Home – Foreclosure Defense – Pleadings Main Index
Sample Foreclosure Lawsuit Documents
- Notice of Interrogatories
- Request for Production of Documents
- Request for Production of Documents (2)
- Second Request for Production of Documents
- Third Request for Production of Documents
- Request for Admissions
- Response to Request for Admissions
- Notice of Deposition
- Exparte Motion to Compel
- Pleading Log
- Motion for Continuance
- Motion for Extension of Time
- Motion to Dismiss
- Motion to Strike Affidavit
- Request for Judicial Notice
- Motion to Set Aside Summary Judgment
- Affidavit to Set Aside Summary Judgment
- Response to Plaintiff’s Motion for Summary Judgment
- Notice to Produce at Trial
- Witness Exhibit List
- Witness Exhibit List (2)
- Supplemental Exhibit List
- Subpoena for Trial
These are sample foreclosure pleadings related to specific facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon in any foreclosure or other real estate matter. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced foreclosure lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.
Get A Free Case Evaluation – Call (954) 458-8655
Contact us to find out how we can help you. You can contact us by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about your rights. We offer a free initial consultation.
Do You Have a Question?
Fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.