Real Estate Dispute Lawyers
Filing Real Estate Lawsuits Since 1994
The Florida real estate market has been forever changed by the scandals and crises over the years, where things like robosigning, mortgage fraud, record-breaking foreclosure rates, have impacted the Florida real estate economy.
Because of these events, and for other reasons, real estate lawsuits are constantly being filed in Florida courthouses. Not just foreclosure lawsuits by mortgage lenders, but also real estate disputes based upon issues like:
- Realtor Fraud, Negligence, concealment and/or Misrepresentation
- Breach of Contract to Sell Real Estate
- Breach of Contract to Buy Real Estate
- Partition Actions
- Contract Term Disputes – including time is of the essence provisions
- Condominium Lawsuits
- Quiet Title Lawsuits
- Title Insurance Disputes
- Mold Issues
- Fraud by Real Estate Broker
- Fraud by Real Estate Appraiser
- Security Deposit Refunds (From Our Blog)
- Illegal Evictions (From Our Blog)
- Residential Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Residential Eviction Actions
- Commercial Property Evictions – warehouse evictions, shopping center evictions, storage facility evictions and office building evictions
- Breach of Contract to Modify Loan (Loan Modification)
- Breach of Contract by Bank related to a Short Sale
- Wrongful Foreclosure by HOA
- Foreclosure Fraud by Bank
- Foreclosure Fraud by Mortgage Servicer
- Wrongful Foreclosure by Bank
- Negligence by Real Estate Appraiser
- Breach or Violation of the Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
We Help Real Estate Victims
For the past few years, we have seen more and more clients with tales of having their life savings disappear, their home equity vanishes, and their banks taking their homesteads in wrongful foreclosure actions.
Alan Sackrin is an expert civil trial lawyer with 38+ years of experience representing people who have been harmed by the acts of another and together with his law partner, Florida real estate attorney Larry Tolchinsky, they work to right the wrongs done to their clients.
In courtrooms for Broward County and Miami-Dade County as well as the rest of Florida, we represent clients such as:
- Individual Homeowners (Single, Divorced, Widowed)
- Family Homeowners (Husband and Wife, Partners)
- Investment Property Owners
- Vacation Home Property Owners
- Out of State Property Owners
- Single Family Dwelling Owners
- Condo or Townhouse Owners
- Duplex Owners
- Apartment House Owners
- Commercial Property Owners
- Rental Property Owners
- Members of Homeowners Associations (HOAs).
Get a Free Case Evaluation by an Experienced Real Estate Lawyer
If you have questions about a Florida real estate dispute, please feel free to contact us to find out how we can help you. You can contact us by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about your rights. We always offer a free initial consultation.
For continuing coverage of the Florida real estate market and lawsuits involving Florida real estate, please read and subscribe to our real estate blog, AboutFloridaLaw.com.
Do You Have a Question?
Call (954) 458-8655
Blog Posts of Interest By Us:
- Florida Listing Contracts: Know Your Contract Between You and Your Florida Real Estate Agent and Broker – Can I Sue?
- When a Florida Real Estate Agent Does Something Wrong: Florida Realtors vs. Florida Real Estate Commission vs. Florida Fraud or Negligence Claim
- How Do You Know If You Hired A Good Florida Real Estate Agent?
- Flopping In Florida: Real Estate Agents And Insider Realtor Deals – Are You A Victim Of This Kind Of Florida Real Estate Fraud?
- Real Estate Agents Gone Wrong – Short Sale Scams
- 19 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Lawyer When Buying or Selling a Home
Florida lawyers serving those living in the State of Florida including those living in the Miami Dade metroplex and the communities of Broward County, Florida including Coconut Creek | Cooper City |Coral Springs |Dania Beach |Davie | Deerfield Beach |Fort Lauderdale |Hallandale Beach |Hillsboro Beach |Hollywood |Lauderdale-by-the-Sea |Lauderdale Lakes |Lauderhill |Lazy Lake |Lighthouse Point |Margate |Miramar |North Lauderdale |Oakland Park |Parkland |Pembroke Park |Pembroke Pines |Plantation |Pompano Beach |Sea Ranch Lakes |Southwest Ranches |Sunrise City |Tamarac |West Park |Weston |Wilton Manors