Sample Condominium Estoppel
March 11, 20__
Mr. Samuel T.
Seller: Vivien A.
Buyer: Arnold D. & Benedetta D.
Dear Mr. T.:
Pursuant to Florida Statute 718.116(8), please furnish the following information signed by an officer or agent of the association stating all assessments and other moneys owed to the association by the present owner of the above unit, including the following:
1. With respect to maintenance, please advise:
A. How often is the maintenance payment due?
When will it be?
E. Amount of penalty for late payment if any
2. If there are other payments required, such as recreation lease or insurance fund, please give the information here:
3. With respect to special assessments, please advise:
A. Are there any unpaid special assessments against the unit?
If your answer was yes, please state:
1. The amount of the assessment $
B. Do you anticipate making a special assessment within the next 3 months or are there any major improvements planned?
If yes, please state the amount $ and the nature.
6. Please provide the name and telephone number for the Condominium’s Insurance Carrier.
7. Is there any litigation threatened or pending in which the Condominium is named as a party? If so, please describe.
8. Is there anything else you want us to know?
Dated this ___ day of __________________, 20XX,
Please forward this document to my office, via facsimile and U.S. Mail, upon completion. Thank you for your anticipated prompt attention to this matter.
Very truly yours,
Larry S. Tolchinsky, Esq.
Get A Free Case Evaluation From an Experienced Florida Real Estate Attorney
Contact Larry Tolchinsky to find out how he can help you. You can contact him by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about Florida Real Estate Law. He offers a free initial consultation.
Want to Know More?
To learn more from Larry and to see all of the real estate matters he can help with, read his Real Estate Lawyer page.
Do You Have a Question?
Please fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or you can call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.
Disclaimer: This is a sample Estoppel used for a specific condominium real estate closing and should not be used or relied upon for any real estate transaction. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced real estate lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique and the law is always changing. All rights reserved.