Car Accident Cases Won by Alan Sackrin
Below are just a few of the car accident cases that Alan has settled and won. These cases were either pre-suit or won in a lawsuit. You will find these cases listed in order of settlement value, followed by a brief description of the accident.
• $275,000 Settlement- The Plaintiff, Plaintiff's nephew, son, and father-in-law were traveling on the far right lane on US 441. Defendant was driving on the left lane and negligently switched to the right lane, colliding with the driver side door and causing severe back injuries to Plaintiff. Defendants did not possess the requisite experience and/or skill to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Florida.
• $145,000 Settlement- Defendant failed to yield the right of way causing a collision with the Plaintiffs vehicle.
• $100,000 Settlement- Defendant was driving his vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or another substance and struck the Plaintiff on his bicycle.
Quick Car Accident Facts:
According to the Florida Trial Court Statistics website, the number of car accident cases filed per year in Broward County, Florida is:
2016 – 1,297 (through June)
2015 – 2,439
2014 – 2,260
2013 – 2,171
2012 – 2,168
• $70,000 Settlement- On June 7, 2002 the Plaintiff was driving a truck with a trailer attached. Defendant failed to pay attention and was speeding, therefore rear-ending the trailer and causing injury to the Plaintiff.
• $50,000 Settlement- Defendant made a careless lane change and struck the front of Plaintiff's vehicle. Plaintiff's vehicle flipped and ended in a canal.
• $50,000 Settlement- Defendant made a careless lane change while speeding and rear-ended the Plaintiff's vehicle.
• $30,000 Settlement- Plaintiff was stopped at a red light when the Defendant rear-ended her.
• $25,000 Settlement- Defendant was following too closely, speeding and rear-ended the Plaintiff's vehicle.
• $23,000 Settlement- Plaintiff was a pedestrian struck by Defendants vehicle resulting in permanent bodily injuries.
• $20,000- Defendant failed to yield the right of way resulting in a collision with the Plaintiffs vehicle. Plaintiff suffered from two herniated disks and severe back pain.
• $19,500 Settlement- Defendant attempted to make a three-point turn where it is dangerous to do so, causing a collision with the Plaintiffs vehicle.
• $18,000 Settlement- Defendant was speeding and ran a stop sign and collided with the Plaintiff's vehicle on the driver's front side.
• $14,750 Settlement- On May 22, 2003 Defendant injured the Plaintiff after rear-end collision caused by failing to yield the right of way and failing to pay sufficient attention to the road.
• $10,000 Settlement- Defendant made a careless left-hand turn which resulted in a collision with the vehicle the Plaintiffs were driving/ riding in.
• $8,000 Settlement- On September 3, 2003, Defendant operated the motor vehicle negligently and caused a rear-end collision with the Plaintiff's vehicle while the Plaintiff was stopped at a red light.
• $4,500 Settlement- Rear-end accident caused by Defendant resulting in severe injuries to Plaintiff.
• $3,500 Settlement- Defendant was speeding and collided with the vehicle that the Plaintiff was a passenger in.
See More Sample Cases Verdicts and Settlements
From Our Blog
Read Our Car Accident Blog with Over 40 Articles Related to Car Accidents, including:
Get A Free Case Evaluation - Call (954) 458-8655
Contact us to find out how we can help you. You can contact us by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about your rights. We offer a free initial consultation.
Do You Have a Question?
Fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.