SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS
What should you do if you’re hurt in a slip and fall accident and what type of compensation can you receive for your injuries? Does Florida law impose a duty on land owners to provide a safe environment, including at restaurants, grocery stores and shopping malls. We do our best to answer these questions and many more in this section, plus you’ll find in-depth coverage of different types of slip and fall accidents.
Alan’s Slip and Fall Settlements & Cases Won
- Publix Settlements and Cases Won
- Walmart Settlements and Cases Won
- Winn Dixie Cases Settled and Won
- General Case Law – Slip and Falls
- Attorney Fees Are Negotiable
- How to Prove a Slip and Fall Case in Florida
- Condominium and HOA Slip, Trip and Falls
- Hotel Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability Law
- Status, Duty & Foreseeability – Elements To Prove Your Claim
- Stairwell Slip and Falls
- Parking Lot Slip, Trips and Falls
- Floor Mats and Slip and Falls
- How to Pursue a Slip and Fall Against a City or County
- Client Initial Consultation Questionnaire
- 6 Environmental factors that can cause slip and fall accidents
- 4 Factors that determine the types of injuries from a slip and fall
- Slippery Conditions in Restaurants
- Slip and Fall Checklist
- Nursing Home Slip and Falls
- Slip and fall on water or some other substance at Cheesecake Factory
- Demand Letter – Slip and Fall – Condominium – Rain Accumulation
- Demand Letter – Slip and Fall – Floor Mat
Learn More From a Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Broward County Slip and Fall Injuries
- Miami-Dade County Slip and Fall Injuries
- Palm Beach County Slip and Fall Injuries
Special Kinds of Fall Injuries
Verdicts and Settlements
From Our Blog
Read Our Personal Inury Blog with Over 40 ArticlesRelated to slip and falls, including:
- I Slipped and Fell at the Store But There Was a Wet Floor Sign: Do I Have a Case?
- Hurt After a Fall Down the Stairs: Do You Have an Injury Claim?
- Poor Lighting Can Cause You to Fall: Slip and Fall Accidents and Inadequate Lighting
- I Slipped and Fell When It Was Raining But There Was a Floor Mat : Do I Have a Case?
- Slip and Falls in Grocery Stores Caused by Obstructions and Other Conditions in Store Aisles
- Slip/Trip and Falls in Florida – An In Depth Article
- What Type of Proof Do You Need for Your Florida Slip and Fall Claim?
- What Do You Do If You’re Injured in a Slip and Fall? First Steps to Take in a Fall Injury Claim
- Florida Casino Fun or Miami Celebration Gone Awry: If You are Drunk or Intoxicated When You Slip and Fall, Do You Still Have a Claim?
- Yellow Warning Tape and Your Florida Slip and Fall Injury: Does the Tape Mean You Have No Fall Injury Claim Against Them? No.
- Florida Property Owner’s Legal Duty For Injury To Different Types Of Visitors: Florida Premises Liability’s Invitee, Licensee, Trespasser Distinctions
- Proving a Florida Slip and Fall Injury Claim: Person Hurt in Fall Has the Job to Prove Owner Knew of Danger That Someone Could Slip and Fall and Didn’t Fix It
- Falling at Hotel May Result in Claims Against Hotel for Damages – Victim’s Burden of Proof
- Slip and Fall Injury at the Grocery Store and Supermarket – Evidence Requirements
- Do You Still Have an Injury Claim if You Wait to See a Doctor or if You Don’t File a Timely Incident Report After an Accident?
- What is Pain and Suffering under Florida Law?
- Lost Wage Claims – What You Need to Know
- Pre-Existing Injury: How It Can Impact Your New Personal Injury Claim
Get A Free Case Evaluation – Call (954) 458-8655
Contact us to find out how we can help you. You can contact us by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about your rights. We offer a free initial consultation.
Do You Have a Question?
Fill out the “Talk With Us” form above to ask a question or call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.