Florida Real Estate Lawyer
Larry Tolchinsky knows how to help
Helping clients with real estate matters since 1994
Just like every piece of real estate, every real estate matter is unique. Larry Tolchinsky is an experienced real estate attorney, who is here to answer your questions and evaluate your circumstances. When you work with him, your real estate matter will be handled with expertise and professionalism. Larry's goal is to provide personalized help in an cost effective manner. Larry has achieved a level of skill and success in his real estate practice due to his first hand knowledge of real estate from his ownership of commercial real estate and having represented many of the countries largest real estate lending companies.
Larry represents clients in real estate matters related to:
- Florida Mortgage Foreclosure Defense: We assist with pre-foreclosure workouts, loan modifications or provide foreclosure defense to prolong the foreclosure process.
- Deficiency Judgment and Short Sale Counseling: Learn more about how we assist in these foreclosure related matters.
- Florida Real Estate Closings: Purchase and sale agreements, title insurance, closings on homes and condominums, occupancy agreements, municipal lien issues, encroachments, easements, and other title defects.
- Residential Real Estate Closings: Representing buyers and sellers and conducting the closing.
- Commercial Real Estate Closings: Representing buyers and sellers and conducting the closing.
- Commercial Real Estate Contracts and Disputes: We represent and helps businesses in many different commercial real estate transactions including purchases and sales, commercial real estate construction and development, land use, zoning, refinancing, mortgages and various other commercial real estate services.
- Real Estate Disputes: Claims against real estate agents, breach of contract to sell and/or buy real estate claims, commercial property evictions, and title insurance disputes.
- Partition Lawsuits - A partition action is where parties sue one another to split jointly owned property.
- Condominium Law and Homeowners' Association Law: Larry works with condominium associations and homeowners associations regarding purchasing, resident disputes, enforcement of covenants, association liens and maintenance payments.
- Commercial Real Estate Lease Issues: Leasing and landlord/tenant issues.
- Wrongful Foreclosure - We represent clients who have lost their home based upon foreclosure fraud - (See our blog post on Faulty Affidavits)
- Quiet Title Lawsuits - A lawsuit to remove clouds (liens, deeds or other interests) on the title to real estate.
- Foreclosure Title Insurance: Providing title insurance assistance to Buyers purchasing bank owned property and for homeowners who have purchased property from a bank where the bank acquired ownership through foreclosure.
- Residential Real Estate Contracts, Leases: We provide legal services related to lease review, lease drafting, contract drafting, contract review and landlord & tenant issues.
- Construction Law: He helps builders and developers obtain construction permits, file mechanics liens, handle contractor licensing issues, draft and negotiate construction contracts.
- How to Remove a Deceased Person’s Name from a Deed.
- Lost or Misplaced Deeds - Do You Need Your Original Deed When You Sell Your Home or Refinance?
- Time is of the Essence - What it means and cases we may use to win a case.
If you require the help of an experienced Broward County real estate attorney, contact Larry Tolchinsky today for a free consultation.
Larry handles real estate matters for clients located in Hallandale, Hollywood, Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Davie, North Miami Beach, Dania Beach and all other cities in Miami-Dade and Broward County and throughout Florida.
Get A Free Case Evaluation
Call (954) 458-8655
Contact An Experienced Real Estate Attorney
Contact Larry Tolchinsky to find out how he can help you. You can contact him by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about Florida Real Estate Law. He offers a free initial consultation.
To learn more about Larry Tolchinsky, click on this link: Hallandale Florida Real Estate Lawyer
Do You Have a Question?
Please fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or you can call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.