Our Foreclosure defense section provides information and resources for people who have been sued by a party purporting to be the owner or holder of their note and mortgage (or who purport to have the authority to foreclose). Here you will find in-depth information on the foreclosure process, including foreclosure defenses, foreclosure articles and Florida law related to foreclosure defense. This section also provides a library of foreclosure pleadings and extensive information about deficiency judgment issues.
- Foreclosure and Probate in Florida
- Lost Notes and Defending a Florida Foreclosure
- Deficiency Judgment Advice
- Foreclosure and Divorce in Florida
- Served with a Foreclosure Lawsuit
- Deed In Lieu – Is it an option?
- Summary Judgment – What Now?
- Strategic Default
- Foreclosure Debt Collection
- Short Sale Debt Collection
- Florida Lender Liability Concerns
- Appraisal Negligence Explained
- Mortgage Modification Issues
- Six Stages of Foreclosure
- Foreclosure Title Insurance
- Short Sale Advice
- Wrongful Foreclosure
Learn More From a Foreclosure Defense Lawyer
From Our Blog
Read Our Real Estate Blog with Over 100 Articles Articles Related to Foreclosure Defense, including:
- Lost Notes in Florida Foreclosure Cases: Banks Must Prove Their Case With Valid Legal Documents
- Florida Foreclosure: If Your Florida Home is Facing Foreclosure, or If You Have an Underwater Mortgage, Then Do Not Procrastinate. Delay by Home Owners Often Means Loss or Harm
- The Need to be Savvy and Smart With Underwater Mortgages or Foreclosure Defenses Is Very Important
- Florida Foreclosure Defense and The Stigma of Foreclosure: David Cassidy Understands What Fellow Underwater Mortgage Florida Home Owners Fighting Bank Foreclosures Are Feeling – And So Should Your Foreclosure Defense Lawyer
- Florida Foreclosure Defense – Negotiating Loan Modifications With Banks Is Still Tough: Banks Try to Get Balloon Payments Instead of Cutting Home Loan Amounts and Reducing Mortgage Principal
- Foreclosure Defense Needs a Courtroom: Movement to Take Judicial Review From Foreclosure Process Means The Florida Home Owner Would Lose Right to Fight Foreclosure Before a Judge
- Florida Foreclosure Nuts and Bolts: What Happens in a Florida Home Foreclosure – The Florida Foreclosure Process in 10 Steps
- Banks Cannot Legally Foreclose Upon Real Estate Loans They Don’t Own or Can’t Prove They Own
- What is HAFA? – Can HAFA Help? – Deficiency Judgment Relief
- Can the Bank Garnish My Wages During a Florida Foreclosure?
- Homeowners Are Not to Blame for the Foreclosure Mess
- Suspected Lender Fraud Opens Doors for Homeowners Who Have Lost Their Homes to Claim Wrongful Foreclosure
- Charges against Goldman Sachs can Help Foreclosure Defenses on Main Street
- Lenders Beware – Foreclosure Lawsuits are Going to Trial!
- Foreclosure Defenses are stopping Mortgage Foreclosures
- Can the Bank Garnish my Wages after Foreclosure if they are seeking a Deficiency Judgment against me?
- Prime Borrowers in Florida are most at risk for a Deficiency Judgment
- Florida Deficiency Judgments – What is Fair Market Value?
- Walking away from your Home Mortgage – Not without Consequences
- Florida Deficiency Judgments – The Rest of the Story
- Deficiency Judgments in Florida
- Renters’ Foreclosure – Know Your Rights
- Estate is Liable for Mortgage Deficiency, Not Heirs
Get A Free Case Evaluation – Call (954) 458-8655
Contact us to find out how we can help you. You can contact us by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about your rights. We offer a free initial consultation.
Do You Have a Question?
Fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.