Car Accident Cases Won by Alan Sackrin
Below are just a few of the car accident cases that Alan has settled and won. These cases were either pre-suit or won in a lawsuit. You will find these cases listed in order of settlement value, followed by a brief description of the accident.
The settlement values shown here are a fair representation of the median value of most car accident cases settled in South Florida. To see some of Alan’s larger verdicts and settlements, click on the link below.
- $275,000 Settlement- The Plaintiff, Plaintiff’s nephew, son, and father-in-law were traveling on the far right lane on US 441. Defendant was driving on the left lane and negligently switched to the right lane, colliding with the driver side door and causing severe back injuries to Plaintiff. Defendants did not possess the requisite experience and/or skill to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Florida.
- $145,000 Settlement- Defendant failed to yield the right of way causing a collision with the Plaintiffs vehicle.
- $100,000 Settlement- Defendant was driving his vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or another substance and struck the Plaintiff on his bicycle.
- $100,000 Settlement- Defendant came out of a parking lot negligently speeding and struck the Plaintiff’s vehicle.
Quick Car Accident Facts:
According to the Florida Trial Court Statistics website, the number of car accident cases filed per year in Broward County, Florida is:
2016 – 1,297 (through June)
2015 – 2,439
2014 – 2,260
2013 – 2,171
2012 – 2,168
- $50,000 Settlement- Defendant made a careless lane change and struck the front of Plaintiff’s vehicle. Plaintiff’s vehicle flipped and ended in a canal. Comparative negligence impacted the value of the claim.
- $23,000 Settlement- Plaintiff was a pedestrian struck by Defendants vehicle resulting in permanent bodily injuries.
- $20,000 Settlement- Defendant failed to yield the right of way resulting in a collision with the Plaintiffs vehicle. Plaintiff suffered from two herniated disks and severe back pain. Pre-existing injuries.
- $19,500 Settlement- Defendant attempted to make a three-point turn where it is dangerous to do so, causing a collision with the Plaintiffs vehicle.
- $18,000 Settlement- Defendant was speeding and ran a stop sign and collided with the Plaintiff’s vehicle on the driver’s front side. No hard tissue injuries.
- $10,000 Settlement- Defendant made a careless left-hand turn which resulted in a collision with the vehicle the Plaintiffs were driving/ riding in at the time of the car accident. Soft tissue claim.
- $3,500 Settlement- Defendant was speeding and collided with the vehicle that the Plaintiff was a passenger in at the time of the car accident.
From Our Blog
Read Our Car Accident Blog with Over 40 Articles Related to Car Accidents, including:
- Do You Still Have an Injury Claim if You Wait to See a Doctor or if You Don’t File a Timely Incident Report After an Accident?
- The Different Types of Car Accidents: Not all Car Crashes and Auto Road Collisions are the Same
- Injury Claims From Reckless Driving and Careless Driving in Florida
- Can Settlement Negotiations Be Used Against You in Your Injury Case?
- How Do I Pay My Medical Bills After a Florida Car Crash?
- Why Is It Taking So Long To Settle My Case? Is It Time to Settle Your Car Accident Case (Injury Claim) or to Take Them to Trial?
- Pre-Existing Injury: How It Can Impact Your New Personal Injury Claim
- Florida Car Crash? 5 Things You Should Know About Car Insurance Adjusters When You Have A Car Accident Claim
- Florida Insurance Adjusters Work Hard to Keep Car Accident Claims Payment As Low as Possible – And They Have a Bag of Tricks to Use to Pay You as Little as They Can
Get A Free Case Evaluation – Call (954) 458-8655
Contact us to find out how we can help you. You can contact us by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about your rights. We offer a free initial consultation.
Do You Have a Question?
Fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.