Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyer
Alan Sackrin knows how to help.
Why Alan Sackrin?
- For over 30 years, Alan has helped people just like you get the legal representation they need, regardless of race or income.
- He is a Board Certified Trial Specialist in Civil lawsuits, with an emphasis in personal injury cases, that has earned the respect of his peers because of his professional expertise earned from his countless time in the courtroom.
- Alan has helped people throughout Florida get the legal support they need to move successfully through our court system. Every year since 1982, he has helped people with their injury cases.
- He provides unfettered access to himself and his veteran support staff to help answer your questions and begin the process of finding out what went wrong.
- He provides a FREE case evaluation and you only pay him if you are successful in your claim.
Alan is committed to taking immediate action on your injury case.
Available By Appointment Only:
1921 NW 150 Avenue
Pembroke Pines, FL 33330
Phone: (954) 458-8655
Pembroke Pines Injury Attorneys Are Ready To Help!
Getting The Answers You Need, The Help You Deserve.
Personal injury victims may be entitled to compensation for lost income, the cost of health and personal care, and other damages related to their injuries. Grieving survivors can also pursue payment of damages in a wrongful death claim. Alan uses his extensive experience and resources to recover damages on behalf of victims and their families.
Alan Sackrin is committed to getting the answers that you need and helping you fight for your legal rights and the pursuit of appropriate compensation for your loss. He will guide you through the process from beginning to end.
See: Sample Case Verdicts and Settlements
Representing clients in personal injury matters related to:
- Car Accidents and Truck Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Negligent Security
- Personal Injury
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect/Elderly Abuse
- Elderly Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Drugs
- Defective Products
- Food Poisoning
- Dog Bites
- Construction Accidents
- Libel & Slander
- Sexual Harassment
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Railroad Accidents
- Insurance Claim Denials
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
OUR POLICIES – You Should Know:
- Our firm never releases any information given to us on these forms to any third party.
- This is considered a completely confidential and privileged communication.
- We do not store or release your email address to anyone. We do not engage in any kind of spamming activity.
- We will address immediately any concern you may have about how this communication is handled.
- We normally respond to email inquiries within 24 hours.