|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Cautious Optimism Permeates Mood at Moscone - GlobeSt.com
- Queens Power 50; 10-50 - City & State
- Can owner stop association from going forward with clubhouse expansion next to home? - TCPalm
- Meet the Inman Innovator finalists: Most Innovative Real Estate Team - Inman.com
- Real estate Q&A: My landlord died — can I be kicked out despite signed lease? - Defiance Crescent News
- United Arab Emirates: Real Estate Law Review - United Arab Emirates - Mondaq News Alerts
- 2018 South Carolina Legislation on Homeowners Associations - New Residential Real Estate Law Requires Public ... - JD Supra (press release)
- Real estate law — rent in arrears, new owner - Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- What Legalizing Marijuana Could Mean for NY Real Estate Attorneys - Law.com
- South Florida's top real estate law firms - The Real Deal