|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Thirty-Seven Olshan Attorneys Selected to Super Lawyers®2018 - Virginian-Pilot
- Youngberg decides not to run again, citing new real estate law, health - Osoyoos Times
- Minimum rates of pay for real estate employees increase twice in one year - Elite Agent (blog)
- Real Estate and Divorce: Court Tackles Partition Action in 'Kapcsos' - Law.com
- Vercauteren buys in to details of real-estate law - Wisconsin Law Journal (blog)
- One of Country's Oldest Real Estate Law Firms Renews Lease at 120 Broadway - Commercial Observer
- Real estate law powerhouse Klehr Harrison names new leadership - Philly.com
- Valerie Long Named "Lawyer of the Year" in Charlottesville for Real Estate Law - Charlottesville Tomorrow
- Centre asks Bengal to repeal its version of real estate law - Times of India
- 2018 Leading Real Estate Law Firms - Commercial Property Executive