|Real Estate Law News|
Real Estate Law
The term “real estate law” refers to the body of regulations/ codes in any given jurisdiction that governs matters concerning commercial and residential real property, including the land itself and anything that is permanently affixed to it (e.g. bridge, building, etc.).
Among other things, real estate law encompasses sales/ purchases of real estate, liens and mortgages, landlord/ tenant relationships, etc. But in South Florida, perhaps more so than elsewhere, the practice of real estate law often involves resolution/ management of disputes between homeowners and homeowners/ condominium associations (e.g. over the payment of periodic maintenance fees, etc.).
Because it is so common in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties) for individuals to invest in real estate, and, of course, as a result of the recent crash of the housing market, the body of real estate law is constantly growing/ evolving. It is essential, if you own/ rent or are looking to own/ rent real estate in South Florida, that you keep up-to-date on these changes.
If you would like more information about this topic, you may contact me, a Florida Real Estate Lawyer, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.
Real Estate Law News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Real estate Q&A: My new house has a sinkhole. Is the seller liable? - Post-Bulletin
- Real estate attorney sentenced to prison over fraudulent short sales - Mortgage Professional America
- Realtors minimize risk to hot, cold market - Mountain Mail Newspaper
- Community News and Notes - Zanesville Times Recorder
- Shinnecock short-term rentals jumped, full-season rentals dropped 19 percent - Curbed Hamptons
- Financial Poise™ Announces "REAL ESTATE LAW DUMBED DOWN 2018," a New Webinar Series Premiering June ... - Benzinga
- The US Open actually changed one Hamptons real estate law - Fox News
- Recent Decisions in Real Estate Law Could Provide Context for Future Cases - Law.com
- Abu Dhabi Real Estate Law Implementation - Lexology
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Leading Real Estate Law Firms - Commercial Property Executive