IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE
11TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO.: 00-xxxx
HISTORIC TOURS OF AMERICA, INC.
d/b/a OLD TOWN TROLLEY TOURS
PLAINTIFF’S REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION TO DEFENDANT
The Plaintiff, G.B., through the undersigned attorney, requests the Defendant, HISTORIC TOURS OF AMERICA, INC. d/b/a OLD TOWN TROLLEY TOURS, to produce, pursuant to Fla.R.Civ.P. 1.350, the following:
1. Photographs of the trolley HISTORIC TOURS OF AMERICA, INC. d/b/a OLD TOWN TROLLEY TOURS was operating at the time of the subject incident.
2. All time sheets or other documents which evidence whether the employee(s) was/were acting in the course and scope of his/her employment with HISTORIC TOURS OF AMERICA, INC. d/b/a OLD TOWN TROLLEY TOURS, at the time of the subject collision.
3. Any statements of the plaintiff taken by or on behalf of any of the defendant or their insurer or reproductions of any recorded statements of the plaintiff.
4. Statements of any witnesses taken by or on behalf of any of the defendant or their insurer.
5. All internal documents evidencing any disciplinary action or any other negative consequence as a result of the subject incident.
6. Declaration sheet of each liability policy insuring any of the defendant for its potential liability for the plaintiff.
7. Copy of the certificate of title or registration for the trolley HISTORIC TOURS OF AMERICA, INC. d/b/a OLD TOWN TROLLEY TOURS was driving at the time of the subject incident.
8. Copy of any lease agreement in existence as of [date], involving the subject trolley that HISTORIC TOURS OF AMERICA, INC. d/b/a OLD TOWN TROLLEY TOURS was driving at the time of the incident described in the complaint.
IT IS HEREBY CERTIFIED that a true and correct copy of the foregoing has been served with the complaint.
LAW OFFICE OF ALAN D. SACKRIN
Attorneys for Plaintiff
2100 East Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Telephone: (954) 455-0800
ALAN D. SACKRIN
Florida Bar No. 349070
The above pleading is a sample of Alan Sackrin’s 30-plus years of litigation experience. To learn more about Alan Sackrin, click on this link: South Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
Do You Have a Question?
Call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.
The pleading above is a sample document related to a specific set of facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon for any personal injury matter.
We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced injury lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.