Condominium Lawyer In Hallandale
Larry Tolchinsky knows how to help
Disputes with the association and among owners
Florida Condominium Law relates to the operation, development, and resolution of disputes for Condominiums, Cooperatives and Home Owners Associations. That law can be found in Florida Statutes, the Florida Administrative Code and the association documents, including the bylaws and the Declaration of Condominium.
Determining where Florida Condominiums disputes should be settled, arbitration or in Court, depends on the type and nature of the dispute. Larry Tolchinsky has over 20 years of experience in dealing with Condominium issues and he can assist you with making these decisions and others. Larry represents unit owners, condo sellers and buyers, developers and associations. Below is a sample of some of the Florida Condominium matters than Larry has handled for his clients.
Larry handles condominium matters for clients located in Hallandale, Hollywood, Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Davie, North Miami Beach, Dania Beach and all other cities in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
Larry has represented clients in Florida Condominium matters including:
- Noise Issues
- Construction Defect Claims
- Condominium Foreclosure Defense
- Construction Contracts
- Developer/Turnover Issues
- Election Abuse
- Improper Meetings/Decisions without Meetings
- Lien Foreclosures
- Improper Rule Enforcement
- Selective Rule Enforcement
- Slip, Trip and Falls
- Preparation and Review of Purchase Contracts
- Purchase and Sale of Condo Units
- Terminating Contracts
- Disputes with the Association/Other Residents
- Late Fees and Assessments
- Improper Special Assessments
- Damage Caused by Residents and/or Guests
- Damage to Vehicle
- Parking Issues
- Pet Issues
- Broken Pipes /Air conditioners
For those who are interested in learning more about purchasing a condominium or co-op, Larry prepared a list of 5 important things to consider and ask before buying that property.
Get Help From an Experienced Florida Condominium Attorney in Hallandale
Contact Larry Tolchinsky to find out how he can help you. You can contact him by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about Florida Condominium Law. He offers a free initial consultation.
Want to Know More?
To learn more about Larry and the real estate matters he can help with, see: Florida Real Estate Lawyer
Get A Free Case Evaluation
Call (954) 458-8655
Blog Posts of Interest:
- When Can Owners Go Directly to Court and File a Lawsuit and Not Be Forced to Mediation or Arbitration For Claims Against A Condo Board or Association?
- Selective Enforcement Defense Against Florida Condo Boards and Community Associations (HOAs): Are Condo Associations Playing Favorites? Can Florida Home Owners Fight Back?
- Improper Florida Condominium Election: What Happen if There Are Missing Voting Certificates?
- Beware When Buying An Older Condominium in Florida
- Dispute Resolution of Condo Controversies Outside the Courtroom: Settlement, Mediation, and Arbitration of Condo Association and Selective Enforcement Controversies
- Florida Condominium Law and the Broken Water Heater: Who is Responsible For The Mess and Damages?
- Special Assessments Against Florida Condo Owners: When Special Assessments Go Wrong, What Can Condo Unit Owners Do?
- Construction Defects in Florida: Florida Statutes Chapter 558 and the KB Home Nightmare at the Willowbrook Condos
- South Florida Condo Association Beats Bank in Foreclosure Fight: Bank Failed to File Lawsuit Before Limitations Deadline
- Deficiency Judgments and Past Due Condo Association Payments
Do You Have a Question?
Fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.
Related Real Estate Topics
Please feel free to read our other Florida real estate related articles, including: