Home – Personal Injury – Defective Drugs
Alan Sackrin Knows How to Help
Broward County Defective Drug Lawyer
Unfortunately, prescription drugs, over-the-counter products, and herbal health supplements can have dangerous, sometimes life-threatening, side effects.
If you have taken any of the drugs list below or one of its generic forms and believe you were harmed as a result, you may have the right to file a lawsuit to cover the cost of medical expenses, lost wages, and compensation for the pain and suffering caused by the adverse effects of the drug. However, please note, if you intend to exercise your rights you should do so timely in order to avoid statute of limitation issues.
Why Alan Sackrin?
For over 30 years, Alan Sackrin, a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, has helped people with serious personal injury matters in Broward County, and all of South Florida, get the legal help they need, regardless of their income or their race. As a result of those decades of experience, Alan has earned the respect of his peers because of his professional expertise earned from his countless time in the courtroom. Alan Sackrin provides unfettered access to himself and he will not be paid unless he is successful in your injury claim. Alan has the experience and knowledge of how to prove liability in these difficult cases.
Alan Sackrin is currently taking cases for injuries related to the following drugs or products :
- Accutane: Acne treatment whose side effects include IBD, depression, suicide and more.
- Levaquin: Causes an increased risk of tendon damage in the elderly
- Actos: Diabetes treatment link to Bladder cancer and heart issues, including congestive heart failure.
- Testosterone: Can cause Stroke or heart attack and possible death
- Avandia: Linked to congestive heart failure.
- Bextra: Treatment for osteoarthritis. Linked to heart attacks, strokes and potentially fatal skin conditions.
- Denture Cream: These creams contain zinc which if taken in large doses can cause a nerve disorder called neuropathy.
- Fosamax (Actonel): Bisphosphonate medication used for bone loss; linked to jaw bone death and femur fractures.
- Ortho Evra: Birth control patch which exposes 60% more estrogen. Increases risk for blood clots and strokes.
- Tylenol: Risks from taking too much acetaminophen, include liver damage and liver failure.
- Viagra: Drugs increase blood flow for relief for erectile dysfunction. Linked to blindness.
- Yaz: Drug linked to heart attacks, strokes, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism.
Speak To An Experienced Board Certified Florida Trial Lawyer
If you have suffered an injury from using a dangerous or defective pharmaceutical product, please contact Alan Sackrin today for a free consultation and case evaluation. Alan Sackrin’s 30+ years of experience handling injury cases makes him qualified to handle even the most complicated product liability cases. Alan is a Board Certified trial lawyer which means he is a trial specialist with an emphasis in injury related matters. You can contact him by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about your rights from a South Florida injury lawyer. He offers a free initial consultation.
Get A Free Case Evaluation
Call (954) 458-8655
Want to Know More?
To learn more about Alan, see: Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
Do You Have a Question?
Please fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or you can call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.