Hotel Slip and Fall Lawyer
In the hospitality setting, slip and falls usually happen in one of several areas, including:
- Bathtub or shower – Accidents here are due in part to lack of slip-resistant material on bath mats. Showers and tubs should have grab bars in the shower or tub to help prevent a fall.
- Parking lots and parking garages – Uneven ground, potholes, poor lighting, broken or misplaced wheel-stops, unpainted or slick speed bumps
- Stairways – Poor lighting, improper stair surface, no markings on steps or landings, or no warning signs.
- Ramps – Wet, slick or slippery surfaces. Improper markings or design.
- Exercise Rooms and Locker Rooms
- Hotel Restaurants
- Balconies or landings
- Pool or Spa
Why choose Alan Sackrin as your hotel slip and fall lawyer?
Alan Sackrin is a Board Certified civil trial lawyer with 37+ years of experience pursuing personal injury cases. Alan is an experienced attorney who can help guide you through the judicial process. Alan represents injured guests and patrons against hotels and motels. If you have been injured while at a hotel or motel, contact Alan as soon as possible due to time limitations on filing a lawsuit. Alan is available to speak with you by telephone at 954-458-8655. You can also e-mail him through this web site to schedule a free initial consultation. He has a friendly and professional staff that is prepared to help you.
See: Hotel Injuries
There are several factors usually associated with most slip and fall cases, including:
- Obstructed views
- Lack of handrails and/or guardrails
- Lack of non-slip surfaces
- Failure or inadequacy of landing areas
- Weather conditions
- Maintenance of area (Was accident area recently cleaned or polished and the type of cleaning solution used etcâ€¦)
- Health or actions of the victim
- Inadequacy of lighting
- Poor design
Remember to do these things if you are injured:
- Report occurrence
- Be accurate and ask for a copy of the report
- Do not over or understate your injury
- Obtain contact information from any witnesses
- Be aware that condominiums have surveillance
Read the law (from our blog): How Do You Know If a Florida Hotel Acted Reasonably In Trying To Prevent A Bathtub or Shower Slip and Fall?
Damages You Can Recover In A Hotel Slip And Fall
Just like any other serious personal injury, hotel slip and falls can lead to compensation claims for medical bills, including therapy, and missed work. A serious incident involving this type of slip and fall can leave a victim with significant medical expenses, lost wages, and lingering health problems.
With the assistance of an experienced personal injury attorney, you may be able to recover damages for:
- Pain and Suffering
- Medical Bills – Past and Future
- Lost Wages
- Workers Compensation
- Mental Anguish and Emotional Distress
- Loss of Consortium
Quick Slip And Fall Facts:
Slip and falls are the second leading cause of injuries and deaths after car accidents. Every hour an older adult dies as a result of a fall. The most common injuries resulting from slip and falls include, herniated disc, head injury and/or a knee injury. Learn more from Alan Sackrin, an experienced hotel slip and fall lawyer.
Want to Know More From An Experienced Hotel Slip and Fall Lawyer?
Since 1982, Alan Sackrin has represented clients throughout Florida in recovering monetary damages for hotel slip & fall, trip & fall, and other premises liability injuries.
Alan is a Board Certified Civil Trial Expert that strives to maximize the amount of compensation his clients receive for their claim. Alan brings a high-level of skill and knowledge to his slip and fall cases and he offers a free initial consultation.
Related Slip and Fall Topics
Please feel free to read our other slip and fall (trip and fall) related articles and fact sheets, including:
Do You Have a Question?
Please fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or you can call Alan Sackrin at 954-458-8655. He promises to get back to you promptly. Ask now.
Learn More: See Our Slip and Fall Resource Page