Personal Injury Pleadings
Sample Personal Injury Lawsuit Documents
Car Accident and other Injury Cases
In order to recover fair compensation for our clients who have suffered a personal injury, we believe that the insurance companies need to know that the lawyer representing the injured party is someone who is willing to take a case through trial. Below you will find actual lawsuit pleadings and documents filed by Alan Sackrin over his career as a Florida injury lawyer and trial specialist which will give you a sense of what 30 years of experience truly looks like.
- Auto Accident – Lawsuit where defendant-driver failed to pay attention and struck plaintiff’s car from behind
- Auto Accident – Complaint where defendant-driver negligently attempted a 3-point turn and struck the plaintiff, a pedestrian
- Auto Accident – Complaint where defendant-company driver failed to yield while exiting a shopping center and struck plaintiff’s vehicle
- Auto Accident – Complaint where plaintiff was rear-ended, defendant driver failed to obey traffic signal and was negligent
- Car Accident – Complaint – Owner Lends Car to a 3rd Party – Car Owner and Driver Negligence
- Car Accident – Lawsuit – Driver worked for Bristol Myers failed to yield the right of way when she attempted to move in front of injured party
- Car Accident – Lawsuit – Suit against employer- Driver was in the scope of business when accident occurred
- Car Accident – Corporation lent car to a third party who caused collision with injured party
- Car Accident – Passengers suing driver who hit passenger – Driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Car Accident – Passengers suing driver of the car who hit passenger-Suit against driver of the car causing accident who borrowed car from a 3rd party
- Car Accident – Suit against 3rd party driver- Injured party was rear ended
- Car Accident – Suit against employer for injury caused by employee who failed to yield the right of away when attempting to make a left turn
- Auto Accident – Request for Production of certain documents that would aid the plaintiff’s case against the defendant
- Car Accident – Request for Production of Documents of photographs, statements and witnesses that would help the plaintiff’s case against the defendant
- Auto accident – negligent driving caused defendant to strike plaintiff in the rear end of his car
- Auto accident – Case where Defendant failed to yield right of way or observe surrounding area
- Auto accident – Negligent driving caused by defendant striking plaintiff in the rear
- Auto accident – Plaintiff injured as defendant failed to properly lookout to avoid collision
- Auto accident – Passenger injured as defendant was negligent in speeding
- Work Injury – negligent asphalt work at job site causing plaintiff injury
- Work Injury Lawsuit – Employee was injured at loading dock when forklift was abruptly moved
- Personal Injury – Bicycle Accident Complaint. Defendant driver did not yield to plaintiff riding bicycle and struck the plaintiff incurred injuries
- Personal Injury – Bicycle Accident Request for Production to aid the plaintiff cyclist’s case against the negligent driver
Dog Bite Injury
- Personal Injury – Dog Bite Complaint. Plaintiff was bitten by defendant’s dog and suffered injuries due to the negligence of the defendant dog owner
- Personal Injury – Dog Bite Interrogatories, Plaintiff’s request to have the defendant-driver answer specific questions with respect to the accident
- Personal Injury – Trolley Complaint. Defendant trolley employees did not assist plaintiff while entering the trolley
- Personal Injury – Trolley Request for Production. Plaintiff’s request for photographs and documents that would benefit the plaintiff’s case
- Chair Accident Complaint – Manufacturer Negligence. Plaintiff sat on manufacturers chair and it broke, injuring the plaintiff.
- Faulty Chair Complaint – Department Store Negligence. Shopping-plaintiff sat in store chair and it broke, injuring the plaintiff.
- Lawsuit against airline – Flight attendant was negligent in the manner in which she moved or handled the luggage causing a piece of luggage to fall from the overhead compartment and strike plaintiff’s head and/or other part(s) of plaintiff’s body
- Elevator opened inches below its normal position-Suit against employer and eleveator company for negligent maintenance and failure to inspect
Personal Injury – Miscellaneous Documents
- Personal Injury – Request for Copies. Plaintiff’s request for pertinent medical requests to aid case against defendant
- Personal Injury – Response to Interrogatories. Plaintiff’s response to defendant’s request for questions
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff injured at Fun Park when flying debris struck him while riding go-carts
Also see: Index of sample Slip and Fall pleadings
These are sample personal injury pleadings related to specific facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon in any personal injury matter. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.
See: Sample Case Verdicts and Settlements
Related Personal Injury Topics
Please feel free to read our other injury related articles and fact sheets, including:
- Car Accident FAQ
- Car Accident Damages
- 8 important steps you should take at the time of the accident
- Medical Malpractice Fact Sheet
Learn more about:
Get A Free Case Evaluation – Call (954) 458-8655
Contact us to find out how we can help you. You can contact us by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about your rights. We offer a free initial consultation.
Do You Have a Question?
Fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.