Florida Probate Pleadings
Sample Probate Lawsuit Documents
Below you will find actual probate pleadings and documents that we have filed over the years which gives you a sense of what experience really looks like.
- Amended Petition For Administration
- Motion to Appoint Personal Representative
- Answer to Petition For Establishment and Probate of Lost or Destroyed Will and Appointment of Personal Representative
- Answer and Affirmative Defenses to Petition For Revocation of Probate of Will
- Response and Affirmative Defenses to Petition for Establishment & Probate of Lost or Destroyed Will &
Appointment of Personal Representative
Miscellaneous Probate Pleadings
- Motion to Admit Will to Probate and to Appoint Personal Representative and to Issue Letters of Administration
- Notice of Filing Florida Will
- Notice of Hearing – Motion to Admit Will to Probate
These are sample probate pleadings related to specific facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon in any probate matter. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced probate lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.
More Probate Topics
Please feel free to read our other probate related articles and fact sheets, including:
- Broward County Probate Information
- What Happens if you Die in Florida Without a Will
- 5 Ways a Florida Trust Can Be Challenged
Learn more about:
Get A Free Case Evaluation – Call (954) 458-8655
Contact us to find out how we can help you. You can contact us by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about your rights. We offer a free initial consultation.
Do You Have a Question?
Fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.