Real Estate Closings
Florida Home Closing Lawyer since 1994
The purchase or sale of residential real estate, including single family homes, condominiums, co-ops and townhouses, or commercial real estate is an important transaction with many legal implications. Because of the increasing complexity of each type of real estate transaction, it is imperative that you have a skilled South Florida real estate lawyer working to protect your interests and preserve your investment. Whether it’s your first home purchase or an important business decision, you need an attorney who is dedicated to doing what’s in your best interest.
Most requested real estate closing information:
- Anatomy of A Florida Real Estate Closing
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Real Estate Closings
- Duties of a Closing Agent
- Real Estate Pre-Closing Checklist
- Lost or Misplaced Deeds – Do You Need Your Original Deed When You Sell Your Home or Refinance?
- 3 Common Forms of Ownership of Florida Real Estate
- 3 Steps to Adding a Name to a Deed
- What Is Included In A Title Search Report In Florida?
- 9 Common Real Estate Contract Conditions
- 7 Things to Know About Real Estate Inspections
- Time is of the Essence – What it means and cases we may use to win a case.
- 20 Common Problems that Cause the Delay or the Cancellation of a Real Estate Closing
- Can You Sell or Refinance Your Home in Florida If You Have A Judgment Against You?
Experienced Florida Real Estate Attorney
Larry Tolchinsky is an experienced South Florida real estate lawyer who has a comprehensive understanding of Florida real estate laws and who works diligently to provide quality legal representation for his clients. He works with local and international clients and he represents first time and repeat buyers and sellers. Larry counsels clients regarding all aspects of real estate transactions including the decision to buy or sell; negotiating the terms; the resolution of unexpected issues and conducts the actual closing.
Since 1994, Larry’s real estate closing experience includes, preparing and reviewing all required closing documents, initiating and performing title searches, resolving title issues, performing lien searches, and conducting and representing all of his clients at closing. Larry establishes a close working relationship with every client so that he is able to represent their interests effectively.
The types of matters Larry handles include:
- Residential Real Estate Closings
- Commercial Real Estate Closings
- For Sale by Owner Closings
- Title Insurance
- Foreclosure Title Insurance Counseling
- Contract Preparation and Negotiation
- Breach of Contract Claims including time is of the essence provisions
- Title Searches
- Quiet Title Actions
- Title Defects
- Partition Lawsuits
- Title Claims
- Pre and Post Occupancy Agreements
- Escrow Agreements
- Condominium Law
Sample Real Estate Closing Documents
For examples of closings documents that Larry Tolchinsky uses when closing a Florida real estate closing, please see:
- Estoppel letter to an association regarding a Condominium Closing – This documents requests information on all assessments and other monies owed to an association by the current homeowner
- A Tax Reproration Agreement – This Agreement is signed by the Seller and Buyer in which they agree to resolve matters among themselves in the event the actual tax bill varies from the amount used at closing.
- Title Insurance doesn’t cover water bills – Sample agreement signed by both Buyers and the Sellers where they acknowledge that unpaid utility bills for both water and sewer service constitute an unrecorded lien and title insurance doesn’t cover and pay for such unrecorded liens.
- Mortgage Payoff Authorization Form – Sample real estate mortgage payoff authorization form, which includes the borrower’s social security number and bank loan number.
- Warranty Deed from Trust – A real estate instrument and type of deed required for the transfer of property between a Grantor, who is a Trustee, and Grantee, who is also a Trustee. This Deed contains special provisions outlining the Trustee’s powers.
These are sample real estate closing documents related to specific facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon in any real estate transaction. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.
Handling real estate closings for residential and commercial property located in Hallandale, Hollywood, Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Davie, North Miami Beach, Dania Beach and all other cities in Miami-Dade and Broward County and throughout Florida.
Get A Free Case Evaluation – Call (954) 458-8655 To Speak With A Home Closing Lawyer
Contact Larry to find out how he can help you. You can contact him by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this web site to schedule an appointment and learn more about Florida Real Estate Closings. He offers a free initial consultation.
Want to Know More?
To learn more from Larry and to see all of the real estate matters he can help with, read his Real Estate Lawyer page.
Do You Have a Question?
Please fill out the “Talk With Us” form above to ask a question or you can call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.