Home – Real Estate – Real Estate Lawyer
Real Estate Lawyer in Hallandale Beach
Larry Tolchinsky knows how to help
Helping clients with real estate matters since 1994
Just like every piece of real estate, every real estate matter is unique. Larry Tolchinsky is an experienced real estate attorney, who is here to answer your questions and to help guide you to your goal. When you work with him, you get someone with real estate expertise and you get someone who will communicate with you frequently about your real estate matter.
Larry provides personalized help and is driven to add value to his clients. Larry has achieved a level of skill and success in his real estate practice due to his first-hand knowledge of real estate from his ownership of several pieces of commercial real estate, having represented countless buyers and sellers, commercial tenants and landlords, and having closed transactions on behalf of many of the countries largest real estate lending companies.
Larry represents clients in real estate matters related to:
- Florida Real Estate Closings: Purchase and sale agreements, title insurance, closings on homes and condominiums, occupancy agreements, municipal lien issues, encroachments, easements, and other title defects.
- Partition Lawsuits – A partition of real estate is where parties sue one another to split jointly owned property.
- Residential Real Estate Purchases And Sales: Representing buyers and sellers of single-family homes, condos, townhouses, and co-ops.
- Title Insurance
- Condominium Law and Homeowners’ Association Law: Larry works with condominium associations and homeowners associations regarding purchasing, resident disputes, enforcement of covenants, association liens, and maintenance payments.
- Commercial Real Estate Lease Issues: Leasing and landlord/tenant issues.
- Commercial Real Estate Purchases And Sales: Represent buyers and sellers and conduct the closing.
- Commercial Real Estate Contracts and Disputes: We represent and help businesses in many different commercial real estate transactions including purchases and sales, commercial real estate construction and development, land use, zoning, refinancing, mortgages, and various other commercial real estate services.
- Real Estate Disputes: Claims against real estate agents, breach of contract to sell and/or buy real estate claims, commercial property evictions, and title insurance disputes.
- Florida Mortgage Foreclosure Defense: We assist with pre-foreclosure workouts, short sales, and loan modifications, or provide foreclosure defense to prolong the foreclosure process.
- Deficiency Judgment and Short Sale Counseling: Learn more about how we assist in these foreclosure-related matters.
- Wrongful Foreclosure – We represent clients who have lost their homes based on foreclosure fraud.
- Quiet Title Lawsuits – A lawsuit to remove clouds (liens, deeds, or other interests) on the title to real estate.
- Foreclosure Title Insurance: Providing title insurance assistance to Buyers purchasing bank-owned property and for homeowners who have purchased a property from a bank where the bank acquired ownership through foreclosure.
- Landlord-Tenant Issues: Get a refund of your security deposit or sue the landlord for an illegal eviction.
- Residential Real Estate Contracts, Leases: We provide legal services related to reviewing leases, lease drafting, contract drafting, contract review, and some landlord & tenant issues.
- Construction Law: He helps builders and developers obtain construction permits, file mechanics liens, handle contractor licensing issues, and draft and negotiate construction contracts.
- Mold Issues – Fraud, concealment, or misrepresentation by the seller of seller’s real estate agent of mold conditions related to residential and commercial property.
Read: 19 Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Lawyer When Buying or Selling Florida Real Estate
More Popular Topics:
- How to Remove a Deceased Person’s Name from a Deed
- 3 Steps to Adding a Name to a Deed
- Transfer of Real Estate After Death
- How To Look Up A Florida Deed
- What Is Included In A Title Search Report In Florida?
- Lost or Misplaced Deeds – Do You Need Your Original Deed When You Sell Your Home or Refinance?
- Time is of the Essence – What it means and cases we may use to win a case.
- Can You Sell or Refinance Your Home in Florida If You Have A Judgment Against You?
If you require the help of an experienced Broward County real estate attorney, contact Larry Tolchinsky today for a free consultation.
Larry handles real estate matters for clients located in Hallandale, Hollywood, Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Davie, North Miami Beach, Dania Beach, and all other cities in Miami-Dade and Broward County and throughout Florida.
Get A Free Case Evaluation
Call (954) 458-8655
Contact An Experienced Real Estate Attorney
Contact Larry Tolchinsky to find out how he can help you. You can contact him by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through this website to schedule an appointment and learn more about Florida Real Estate Law. He offers a free initial consultation.
Do You Have a Question?
Please fill out the “Talk With Us” form above to ask a question or you can call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.