Slip and Fall Pleadings
Sample Slip and Fall Lawsuit Documents
- Lawsuit against Walmart – Slip and fall as a result of water or some other transitory substance on the floor in the frozen food department.
- Slip and fall at hospital – Injured party slipped on water at entrance and injured party’s foot got caught on corner of rug when he slipped
- Slip and fall while walking in parking lot of property owner and injured party fell in a hard to detect hole in a grassy area
- Complaint against hospital that was negligent after patient who was a “high-risk fall” fell following surgery
- Slip and fall on water or some other substance on the flloor of Cheesecake Factory
- Water on the floor near counter of a food establishment caused injured party to slip and fall
- Boating accident – Lawsuit where injury party was hurt exiting the boat to the dock
- Boating accident – Lawsuit against Cruise Line for negligence which caused injury to plaintiff
- Slip and Fall Complaint – Negligent asphalt work at job site causing plaintiff injury
These are sample slip and fall pleadings related to specific facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon in any injury matter. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced slip and fall lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.
Quick Slip And Fall Facts:
Slip and falls are the second leading cause of injuries and deaths after car accidents. Every hour an older adult dies as a result of a fall. The most common injuries resulting from slip and falls include, herniated disc, head injury and/or a knee injury. Learn more from Alan Sackrin, an expert slip and fall lawyer.
Want to Know More?
Since 1982, Alan Sackrin has represented clients throughout Florida in recovering monetary damages for slip & fall, trip & fall, and other premises liability injuries. Alan is a Board Certified Civil Trial Expert that strives to maximize the amount of compensation his clients’ receive for their claim. Alan brings a high-level of skill and knowledge to his slip and fall cases and he offers a free initial consultation.
See: Sample Case Verdicts and Settlements
Related Slip and Fall Topics
Please feel free to read our other slip and fall (trip and fall) related articles and fact sheets, including:
- 6 Environmental factors that can cause slip and fall accidents
- 4 Factors that determine the types of injuries from a slip and fall
- Slip and Falls in Hotels and Motels
- Slippery Conditions in Restaurants
- Condominium and HOA Slip and Fall Injuries
- Nursing Home Slip and Fall
- Slip and Fall Case Checklist
- Sample Slip and Fall Lawsuit
Do You Have a Question?
Please fill out the “Talk With An Attorney” form above to ask a question or you can call Alan Sackrin at 954-458-8655. He promises to get back to you promptly. Ask now.
Learn More: See Our Slip and Fall Resource Page